Help for Harding started in March 2020 in the midst of the COVID pandemic to assist senior citizens and those with underlying health conditions with errands and check-ins. Our volunteers are excited to keep our services going! Please contact Elizabeth Sovolos at email@example.com or 862-246-7648 if you need help with:
- Local errands (grocery, pharmacy, hardware store, post office)
- Welfare check-ins
- Driving to/from medical appointments
- Online shopping or appointments
- Questions about things going on in town
- Small favors around the house
Our team of nearly 100 volunteers and counting is eager to help – we look forward to hearing from you!